Lost Souls Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lost Souls clan!

RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!

Go down 
+3
evil_mercenary
qbit
Faith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith
Admin

Number of Posts : 66
Joining Date : 2009-05-21

RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! Empty
PostSubject: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Guys I am mad to write this but I think we must talk about beeing on prophets server 1on1 with some guys are not possible.
ok I will explain clear Riddick (tot) is very rude.....for example today:

Rene and Riddick (both tot)
hamstar, q/bit,rec and me (faith) [LS]
were on Prophets 1on1.

after few min the happy mood was past...because Riddick (tot) joined 4 times and no onther player was able to join!
we told him to leave ok we were asking if he could leave but he ignore it!
Then the 4th time as Riddick was playing he suddenly stoped and type something ....then after 5 min nothing change at his position so I created Kick vote Riddick and the miority agree with taht so he was kicked!
then he come back with the sentence "Dirty bitch,Fuck you" and played again.

So guys that kind of "talk" is there every day...and now I have no nerves to tell him to be more kind and polite....its NOT MY server so we can only kick but in future it wont help anymore than its dayly and normal...tahts not good!

btw if I say wrong now pls corrige me...since Riddick is in tot clan i think he think he could do anything now (what he want) becasue he is in a clan now.I donno if its right but I think so that he belive in he can play god or so......

This case show us unly how soon we need an own server then we don't need vcall kcik we can kcik direct and if he can't behavior he will be banned!
ok then we show him who is the boss but maybe he is not able to understand in another way......in germany is a motto :who can't hear must feel" maybe he needs that!

I have a favour to ask you that we wont use (if we can resist) the server of Porphets 1on1...this is NOT against prophets but Riddick and his "mates" are often there and if we want to handel taht in pice we should looking for a new server (Ls server) and use for a while the PK and Hulkpan server 1on1!!

My question is should I go to prophets and tell them about this problems with Riddick and his rudeness (as my position as leader) or not Question Question

So I wanna know now who agree with this solution and who say no we can handel it on another way!!

I hope you post here your opinion soon

yours FAITH
Back to top Go down
qbit

qbit

Number of Posts : 21
Joining Date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:12 am

Just to give some evidence .. RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! 2rdkrj8
Do we have to get insulted like that? The question is: what can we do against such fools? scratch Ignore them? Maybe that's most reasonable since we can't ban them forever.
Back to top Go down
evil_mercenary
Admin

Number of Posts : 37
Joining Date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 am

i have been around also when he has been letting his dirty mouth go.

he was badmouthing faith... calling her a bithch and dirty etc. me, faith and two others were on the server. cant remember who else but riddick.

we told him to stop. gave him plaenty of warnings, then kicked him. he came immediately back, calling faith a dirty bitch.

he also always joins games, not giving anyone else a chance to play.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 am

btw nice picture 6:0 for our REC* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Die Happy

Number of Posts : 1
Joining Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:44 am

Hi Lost Souls,
it is realy infamy from the player.
I dont know the view from Riddick (tot),
(you "blocking" the the whole time the 1o1 server, so maybe he thought it is his good right?)
but that was definitely too much.

I have a suggestion for you : Try to talk with the clan leader from ToT, i am sure that he convicted the attitude from his clan member.
And maybe he can arrange both parties.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 am

Die Happy wrote:
(you "blocking" the the whole time the 1o1 server, so maybe he thought it is his good right?)
but that was definitely too much.

btw if he wanna play GOD he should go on Tot servers Twisted Evil !!......... but that will be np anymore if we have soon our won server then Riddck can't laugh about anything Twisted Evil Twisted Evil geek
btw hamstar and rec was 2 min before or so join the server so we wasn't blocking the hole day...

but that with the leader of Tot I had the same idea...but who is leader Fish ?? me11?? both??
Back to top Go down
Art
Admin
Art

Number of Posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 am

Ok, I even didn't read last part of this topic coz I understand this problem. You also can take a look at prophets froum, there I made the simmilar topic.
What you can do? w8 master or kick by vcall. nothing more.
Back to top Go down
https://lostsouls.forummotion.com
Art
Admin
Art

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 am

Die Happy wrote:
...I have a suggestion for you : Try to talk with the clan leader from ToT, i am sure that he convicted the attitude from his clan member.
And maybe he can arrange both parties.

m8 I have a nice example of it... Some time ago I played with Faith and NFCBlubGER on Prophets 1on1. I also killed his many times...they started to talk on deutch with Faith(I understand nothing in it)... After BLub left Faith said that he talked about my cheating and was very rude. I took a demo of this match( with all frags and all dialogs) and sent it to Master ( leader of NFC) . Problem was solved fast, Blub isn't a member of NFC anymore.

But it won't work with ToT. they have big broblems with members so they join all whom they can. I bet that I know about Riddick more that Fish and me11.
And as for me I can say only one thing... If I will see him, I will kick him....coz it's not the 1st time when ppl has problems with him, he was also rude few days ago with me.
Back to top Go down
Art
Admin
Art

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:30 am

Faith wrote:

btw if I say wrong now pls corrige me...since Riddick is in tot clan i think he think he could do anything now (what he want) becasue he is in a clan now.I donno if its right but I think so that he belive in he can play god or so......

No,No and no! You are extremely wrong. Even if he get any more power it's only ToT servers. So just make a demo and send it to fish or me11. Or ask me. But always don't forget about demo, it's the best way to prove something in game. And then Justice will be here Wink ...But as I said you have little chances, coz I think ToT's leaders won't listen to you.

You also can ask me, and I will try to help. Especially with Riddick, coz I had problems with him too.

Btw it's the 2nd time when I'm dissappointed with choose of ToT... I understand that they have hard times, but joining of bad people(even if they are not bad players) won't help clan.
Back to top Go down
hoberst

Number of Posts : 13
Joining Date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 am

Guys, just ignore the fuck...
Back to top Go down
Faith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 am

lol guys you never guess what i know now Very Happy

Riddick is not in Tot !!
Oberst was talking to me11 and she told us he is no member of TOT!!
She told next time qwe should kick him and she will talk about her clan thing with him!!

ok thats not our bussines but I think he will get lots of troubble...me11 was very cross about that Smile

news by me for this moment thx for listening Very Happy radio@Faith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoberst

Number of Posts : 13
Joining Date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am

Yeah, it was a lol moment XD
Back to top Go down
Art
Admin
Art

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:36 am

okokok...maybe Fish joined him and me11 just don't know it...don't be in a hurry...
Back to top Go down
Faith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:05 am

Art wrote:
okokok...maybe Fish joined him and me11 just don't know it...don't be in a hurry...

but me11 told me taht she saw after that on forum an application of riddick and she told he wont join and so...and then we said that she must change passwrod (masterpassword) i think becasue the others mabye she said could had given Riddick that ....

but we will see ,hear about it I think!
Back to top Go down
t [chung]
Admin
t [chung]

Number of Posts : 31
Joining Date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am

Just ignore and keep on fragging him, that will dent his pride the worst because he'll look like a faggot for doing both the wrong things: losing, and losing badly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Art
Admin
Art

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 am

Teeb but he dostroys fun for others and it's impossible to play for others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!   RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUDENESS AND SOLUTION MAYBE?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Souls Nexuiz Clan :: Entertainment :: Spam-
Jump to: