Lost Souls Nexuiz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lost Souls clan!

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t [chung]
Admin
t [chung]

Number of Posts : 31
Joining Date : 2009-06-08

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM Empty
PostSubject: IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM   IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:51 am

Hey everyone, I'd like to announce that the Lost Souls clan has a new home.

Considering the vast influx of new members, and the amount of activity on the forums, we've decided that the forummotion website won't be able to sustain itself any longer. As I'm sure many of you have noticed, there has been a lot of down time on the server. To accommodate this, we've moved here to my private server (the very same Lost Souls server we will be playing on very soon!) and a new website alltogether -

http://www.lostsouls.eurekacreative.co.uk/forums/

That means no more hacker threats, no more downtime, and the freshness of new phpBB3 3.0.5. I've decided that since I'm going to have so much free time, I'm also going to make a fully fledged website and forum skin for the clan. It will follow the same 'dark' theme of these forums, but will be more refined to the new forum system. This new base will allow us to grow and thrive as a community, and hopefully, make Lost Souls a better clan Smile

We ask all original clan members to register on the new forums. Please read this topic and it will tell you more.

Thanks for your co-operation, and we'll see you all at the new forums!

Teeb, Art and Faith.
Back to top Go down
painless

Number of Posts : 6
Joining Date : 2009-05-23

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM   IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

u changed it?
why? just cuz it's PHP? cuz i would do it only for that Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGE OF FORUM
Page 1 of 1